Fullstack AEM Developer
Plan.Net Technology Romania /
We are part of one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and 4,200 employees worldwide.
We are currently looking for experienced Adobe AEM Developers. Adobe Developer will contribute to major AEM technical discussions and AEM enhancement initiatives related to improving customer experience, usability, latest web technologies.
- As a Fullstack AEM Developer you will work closely with the other delivery team members (architects, requirements engineers, UI/UX experts, developers, and testers) to achieve the project deadlines/scope.
- You will be responsible together with your colleagues to deliver the sprint scope in time while maintaining the quality of the product.
- You need to be able to adapt to the coding standards (code style, reusability and security/performance) imposed by the techlead & architect.
- 3+ years Adobe AEM version 6.3+ (experience with AEMaaCS is a big plus).
- 5+ years of experience with Java (v1.8+).
- Working experience implementing editable templates, components extending the wcm core components (java model with delegation pattern, sightly, dialogs, component templates, policies, etc.), Sling Servlets.
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience applying code management principles using git, release flow with code reviews, automation using Jenkins and Adobe’s CloudManager pipelines.
- Ability to write unit tests (JUnit 5 + AEM Context JUnit Extension).
- Ability to understand and communicate with the client regarding business and technical requirements.
- Eager to learn new technologies and increase the level of Adobe related technologies knowledge.
- Adobe AEM certification is also a plus
- A young, talented and ambitious team
- Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
- Bonus system based on performance
- An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
- Team building activities, personal development programs, medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection for local currency depreciation.