Plan.Net Technology Romania /
We are part of one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and 5500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer that we will train to become a Magnolia CMS Developer to join our development team. As a Magnolia CMS Developer, you will be responsible for definition, development and maintenance of Magnolia CMS custom components, templates and applications for new functionalities in an existing project. You will work closely in an agile team together with UI/UX designers, developers, QA engineers and have direct contact with the Product Owner on the client side.
Career level: Senior
- Implementation of new features in an existing project
- Collaborate with the mixed-skilled team in define and develop new functionalities
- Create clean, tested, scalable code.
- Share expertise and knowledge with the rest of the team
- Strong knowledge in Java Web & Enterprise (EE) technologies
- Solid understanding and practical experience using Java/J2EE/J2SE Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, and Software Engineering best practices.
- Experienced in IoC (Spring Framework or Google Guice)
- Must be independent, responsible, and self-motivated
- Solid soft skills: group discussion leading, teamwork, problem-solving, presentations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Work experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Templating engines (Freemarker, Handlebars or Velocity)
- Hands on experience with caching mechanisms, Docker
- Affinity for Agile processes such Scrum
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant experience in the field
- Developer training for Magnolia CMS
- A young, talented and ambitious team
- Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
- Bonus system based on performance
- An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
- Team building activities, personal development programs, medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection for local currency depreciation.